:Dr. :Jewel-Pookrum. &:
90-Day Cellular Chakra Awakening:
Shift into Harmonious Healing through Cellular Balancing, Cleansing and Nutrition.
Our 7-glandular hormone production sites
are regulated by the
para-sympathetic (autonomic) nervous system governed by our cosmic energy wheels,
Wondrous healing have their roots in the realignment of chakras.
["With the Knowledge of Your Cosmic Identity is the Passport to the Solar (Re)turn to Healing Source by the (Re)memberance of who you are,
why you are here at this time and
what must be done".]
Life-Changing Financial Education Cash Flow Resource
To get optimal health, fix the chakra first and your disease will disappear almost 80 percent.” What about the remaining 20 percent? “If there are some physical elements like the body has acquired viruses or the body has acquired other symptoms in the physical that then need detoxify or cleaning, we will have to take some physical herbs to cleanse the body out.”
“Each chakra has a color and a purpose – to keep each part of the body balanced.”
More information on chakras and their connection to our endocrine/para-sympathetic system
can be attained through our pineal gland chakra courses.
Shift to Whole-System-Healing
NEW MODELS OF REALITY AND SYSTEMS FOR LIVING
:Shifa: Oneness-Wellness- Foundation.
Order Shifa's Life-Changing eBook:
This is a membership site.
To Love. Heal. Bless.